Come join a robust non-profit organization that has accomplished nothing less than the extraordinary for waterfowl, wetlands and hunting in California, fueled by the passion of its dedicated staff, volunteers, members and donors!
Assistant project manager for habitat restoration and enhancement in the Suisun Marsh and Bay/Delta region
We are seeking a hard -working self-motivated Assistant Project Manager to assist with project and program implementation. The Assistant Project Manager will interact with multiple departments and a diversity of staff providing an opportunity to see firsthand the passion that California Waterfowl’s members, volunteers and employees have for our mission. The diversity of job duties will create a stimulating environment and provide the flexibility for the chosen applicant to develop a wide range of skills. If you are passionate about waterfowl, wetlands, hunting, and the outdoors, California Waterfowl is the place for you.
The job is a permanent, full-time position and includes benefits.
Desired background and attributes
- Basic project management skills including – budgeting, cost estimation, scheduling, bid procurement, record keeping, data tracking, reporting
- Conservation planning and design
- Equipment operation and maintenance (tractor, ATV, boat)
- General engineering
- GPS operation and GIS software
- Grant writing
- Public/volunteer coordination
- Knowledge of wetland and waterfowl management practices
- Herbicide application
Click here for more information on this position.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Robert Eddings at email@example.com.