Junior Waterfowl Day – Postponed
Who this is for: Youth of all ages.
What it includes:
- Events include: decoy toss, waterfowl I.D., fishing pole casting, decoy painting, duck calling instruction, air rifle shooting, archery *, shotgun shooting instruction and competition **.
- Basic rifle, shotgun, and archery safety and shooting instruction.
- Demonstrations and information booths on hunting and conservation topics.
- BBQ luncheon and refreshments.
- All sprigs will receive an attendance prize.
- Silent auction, sprig raffle and gun raffle for the adults.
- $25 for youth to attend (includes CWA Sprig membership)
- $15 to enter shotgun competition (in addition to $25 entrance cost)
- $5 for Adults if they are eating lunch
- Youth 4 and under are free
Volunteers needed! Please contact Garrett Williams if interested in volunteering for this event.
*Archery equipment provided.
**Participants and their families must bring and use their own shotguns. Gun sharing among non-family/guardianship participants is not allowed. 12 and 20 gauge only. Must be 5 or older.