Fun Shoot – August 8
Who this is for:
- Beginning shooters ages 8+ who would like to gain more experience with shotguns, rifles and archery.
- Experienced shooters who would like to enjoy a 50-target sporting clays course (click here to watch a shooter’s-eye video of the course)
- 8:00 a.m.: Check-in
- 8:15 a.m.: Safety instructions
- 8:30 a.m.-noon: Teams will rotate between shotgun, rifle and archery stations manned by certified staff and volunteers
- Shotgun station will cover the basics of firearm handling and shooting from a standing position.
- Rifle station will help participants will hone accuracy while learning to shoot from the sitting position.
- Archery station will teach participants how to take their time with every step and aspect of the shot.
- Shooters can check in at 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Once checked in, shooters will be given their shooting cards and rotation for the sporting clays course.
What to bring:
- Ear & eye protection (will also be available onsite)
- Closed-toed shoes required
- Alcohol is NOT permitted; soft drinks and water will be provided.
- You may bring your own shotgun if desired. Please keep it unloaded, cased and locked in your vehicle when you arrive.
- Non-toxic shot required
Cancellation policy: If you cancel 48 hours prior to the event, you will receive a full refund.