Camp Sprig (Level 3) – July 26-29
Who this is for: Young hunters ages 10-17 with a hunter education certificate, a few years of hunting experience, and previous attendees of our Level 2 Camp Sprig.
What it includes:
- Advanced hunting skill development
- Shooting instruction (shotgun and rifle – all firearms are provided)
- Archery instruction (equipment provided) at 3D targets
- Complex hunting skills instruction (hunting safety, hunting tactics, waterfowl ID, duck calling)
- Learning of fundamental and core hunting techniques (navigating a refuge, choosing a deer zone, setting up a turkey hunt, etc.)
- Fun camp activities (kayaking, fishing, campfire, crafts)
- Meals and snacks (we can accommodate most special dietary needs)
- Camp T-shirt, backpack, hat, duck calls and more
- One year membership in CWA (adds a year to current members)
Who’s teaching: CWA camps are taught by trained staff and volunteers, all of whom must pass background checks.
Cost: $700 (scholarships available)
Cancellation: $680 refund if we can fill your child’s spot (cost of camp minus $20 cancellation fee); no refund if you cancel too late for us to fill the spot. Camper retains membership benefit in the event of cancellation.
Camp scholarships are available. For more information, click here.