Camp Sprig – Family – July 31-August 2 – Level 1 – CANCELLED
*DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS AT THIS TIME*
Who this is for: Families of youth (age 10+) who do not yet have a Hunter Education certificate (required by California for first hunting license). Each youth participant must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. **Parents and guardians are also required to register for the camp online and pay the $350 registration fee to attend.
What it includes:
- Hunter Education (must pass test to earn certificate)
- Shooting instruction (shotgun and rifle – all firearms are provided)
- Archery instruction (equipment provided)
- Hunting skills instruction (hunting safety, hunting tactics, waterfowl ID, duck calling)
- Meals and snacks (we can accommodate most special dietary needs)
- Camp T-shirt, backpack, CWA socks, duck calls and more
- One year membership in CWA (adds a year to current members)
Who’s teaching: CWA camps are taught by trained staff and volunteers, all of whom must pass background checks.
Cost: $350 per person
Cancellation: $330 refund if we can fill your child’s spot (cost of camp minus $20 cancellation fee); no refund if you cancel too late for us to fill the spot. Camper retains membership benefit in the event of cancellation.