Camp Sprig – November 20-22 – Level 1
*DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS AT THIS TIME*
Who this is for: Youth ages 10-17 who do not yet have a Hunter Education certificate (required by California for first hunting license).
What it includes:
- Hunter Education (must pass test to earn certificate)
- Waterfowl hunt on Sunday morning (pending passing of hunter education test)
- Shooting instruction (shotgun and rifle – all firearms are provided)
- Archery instruction (equipment provided)
- Hunting skills instruction (hunting safety, hunting tactics, waterfowl ID, duck calling)
- Meals and snacks (we can accommodate most special dietary needs)
- CWA Goodies: backpack, CWA socks, duck calls and more!
- One year membership with CWA (adds a year to current members)
Who’s teaching: CWA camps are taught by trained staff and volunteers, all of whom must pass background checks.
Cancellation: $380 refund if we can fill your child’s spot (cost of camp minus $20 cancellation fee); no refund if you cancel too late for us to fill the spot. Camper retains membership benefit in the event of cancellation.