****Hunts canceled due to flooding, extreme weather, or adverse conditions will not be rescheduled or refunded****
-If hunt description links are not working via your mobile device, scroll down to the bottom of page and click view full site.
-If the hunter capacity is 3, then the hunt winner can bring 2 guest hunters for a total of 3 hunters.
-Hunt guests do not need to apply via the hunt lottery to attend a hunt with the hunt winner!
-Unless specified in the hunt description, hunts will take place in the morning and conclude by noon.
General Hunt Program Information
- Frequently Asked Questions CLICK HERE
- Need not to be a California Waterfowl member to apply. Must become a member prior to attending a hunt as a hunt winner or guest.
- Individuals may only enter once per hunt or "box selection".
- Each hunt date requires a $5.00 non-refundable application fee.
- If the hunter capacity is 3, then the hunt winner can bring 2 guest hunters for a total of 3 hunters.
- Hunt guests do not need to apply via the hunt lottery to attend a hunt with the hunt winner!
- Unless specified in the hunt description, hunts will take place in the morning and conclude by noon.
- Applicants will be notified approximately three days after the application due date.
- Successful applicants will be required to pay a $25 per hunter access fee prior to hunt date.
- The $25 access fee is waived for junior hunters.
- Hunters are chosen through a random lottery process controlled by a third party.
- Hunts canceled due to weather, lack of water, or adverse conditions will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- Application and hunter access fees support program administration and CWA's award winning Conservation and Hunting Heritage Programs.
- Please support all of the Hunt Program donors and sponsors.
- March 4-Junior Turkey Hunt Weekend
- March 11-Opening Day
- March 18-April 1
- March 18-April TBD Hunt Dates
- March 25-April 8
- April 1-April 15
- April 8-April 22
- April 15-April 29
- The hunting opportunities in the Hunt Program are provided by private landowners and guides, who know the importance of extending hunting opportunities for the future of hunting. Please show respect to all donors and abide by all ethical codes of conduct, game laws, and be a courteous guest.
Application and Payment Methods:
- You may register online with a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
2016-17 Fall Hunt Descriptions